10 Really Great Products
1) L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel – So, I recently purchased this and have been using it on my face, décolleté and arms, and I’ve really been enjoying it! Sure, it’s no St. Tropez, but for something quick and easy, it works well. And, it doesn’t stink, or break out my skin – yay!
2) Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter – Can we say yum!? Blood Orange is one of my favorite scents, and if you are keen on orange, this body butter is a must-have. It’s fruity, it’s sweet, it’s spicy – it’s everything you could ask for.
3) Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil– When I use this, my hair feels softer and everyone around me seems to notice how good my hair smells – that alone will make me want to keep using it!
4) It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in plus Keratin– Best Leave-in I’ve tried, hands down. It leaves my hair so much more manageable and my hair looks and feels so much healthier.
5) Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum– One of my past favorites. I just got a hold of a new bottle and the sparks in my heart started flying once again. Applied under a moisturizer (or alone) this serum keeps my skin hydrated better than anything else. I never have a bad skin day when I’m using my Reviva Labs.
6) Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer– . If I ever need extra concealing, this is my new weapon.
7) Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara– If you have problems with smudging, I highly recommend picking up a tube.
8) Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum– Periodically I’ll smell it in the air and it somehow brightens my day and soothes my senses.
9) E.L.F. Nail Polish Remover Pads– These pads work very well, don’t stink like acetone, there is no leaky mess, and they’re convenient and easy for travel.
10) Chanel Glossimer Lipgloss– It stays on my lips for hours of wear before needing a re-application. I’m sure the formula can possibly differ between shades, but this one in particular is an A+ in my book, and I’m tempted to try more.