DIY Striped Vases
For this tutorial, you will need:
- Rubber bands, all different widths
- Glass cups
- Spray Paint (special purpose works best)
1. Clean cups and put rubber bands around them, spaced out randomly.
2. Spray cups (upside down so not to get paint inside the cup), 2 coats is best.
3. Let dry 2-3 hours.
4. Remove rubber bands and enjoy!
Try all kinds of color combinations of paint color or glass colors. Black paint look amazing on a white frosted cup. Use your imagination and the options are endless!